Today we're making this super easy strawberry fudge recipe. It's a simple 2 ingredient, no bake dessert that's so dang good. It's a super easy fudge recipe you'll want to whip up again and again.
Ready to make some amazing fudge that's super easy? Let's talk about 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge. This recipe is so simple, anyone can make it.
Whether you're a total beginner in the kitchen or a fudge-making pro, you'll love how quick and easy this is. It's a sweet treat that's perfect for sharing, gifting, or just enjoying at home.
Imagine a creamy, strawberry-flavored treat that just melts in your mouth.
And if you like this delicious strawberry fudge recipe, you'll love some of our other super easy fudge recipes.
What You'll Love About This Recipe
- Super Simple: Just 2 main ingredients!
- Quick to Make: Only takes a few minutes to prepare.
- Fun to Customize: Add your own twists for a unique flavor.
- Perfect for Sharing: Ideal for gifts or parties.
- Kid-Friendly: Easy enough for kids to make.
When it comes to ingredients, we're keeping it super simple:
- Strawberry Frosting: This is where most of the sweet strawberry flavor comes from. Look for a can that's brightly colored and promises a strong strawberry taste.
- Strawberry Flavored Pink Candy Melts: These little gems add a lovely pink color and boost the strawberry flavor. Make sure they're easy to melt for a smooth fudge texture. If you rather use white chocolate chips, they would work too, but the strawberry flavor will be a little less.
- 8x8 Baking Pan: Just the right size for this recipe.
- Parchment Paper: Makes removing the fudge easier.
- Medium Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl: For melting the ingredients.
- Rubber Spatula: Helps mix everything smoothly.
Start by preparing your pan. Take an 8x8 inch baking pan and line it with parchment paper. This will make it super easy to lift the fudge out once it's set. Once lined, just put the pan aside for now.
Next, take your candy melts and put them in a medium-sized bowl that's safe to use in the microwave. Heat them in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stop every 30 seconds to give the melts a good stir.
This helps them melt evenly and prevents them from burning. You'll know they're ready when they're completely smooth and have no lumps when you stir.
Now, let's work with the strawberry frosting. Remove the lid and foil from the can - make sure to get all the foil off. Then, put the frosting in the microwave for 1 minute. Microwaving the frosting makes it easier to mix with the candy melts.
Once your frosting is melted, pour it into the bowl with your melted candy melts. Stir them together vigorously. You want to make sure they're fully mixed together.
Now, take this mixture and pour it into your prepared pan. Spread it out evenly so you get a nice, uniform layer of fudge. Gently tap the pan on your counter. This helps remove any air bubbles and makes sure the fudge sets evenly.
The final step is to chill your fudge. Place the pan in the fridge and let it set for up to 4 hours.
You'll know it's ready when it feels firm to the touch. Once set, cut the fudge into 1-inch pieces. Now it's time to serve and enjoy your homemade strawberry fudge!
This pink strawberry fudge is perfect for a Valentine's day treat or for just because.
When making this homemade fudge, keep these tips in mind.
Flavor Twist: A tiny bit of strawberry extract can intensify the strawberry taste.
Frosting Swap: Can't find strawberry frosting? White frosting works too, but the taste will be subtler.
Milk Instead of Frosting: Using sweetened condensed milk gives a different texture. Remember to add more candy melts for the right consistency.
- White Frosting: In place of strawberry frosting for a milder taste.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: An alternative to frosting, but add more candy melts.
- Pink Candy Melts with Strawberry Extract: If strawberry flavored melts are unavailable.
- Chocolate-Strawberry Fudge: Mix in some chocolate chips.
- Nutty Strawberry Fudge: Add chopped nuts for a crunchy twist.
- Marshmallow Strawberry Fudge: Stir in mini marshmallows for a fun texture.
- Coconut Fudge: Use coconut extract and coconut shreds instead.
Wanting a deeper shade of pink? You could always add a few drops of red food coloring. If you add more you'll end up with a red fudge instead of a pretty pink fudge. It's all preference.
In the Fridge: After your fudge has set, transfer it to an airtight container. This is important to prevent it from absorbing any odors from the fridge and to keep it moist. In the container, your fudge will stay fresh and tasty for up to 2 weeks.
Freezer-Friendly: If you won’t be eating all the fudge right away, freezing is a great option. Wrap the fudge pieces individually in plastic wrap and then place them in a freezer-safe bag or container. This extra step prevents freezer burn and keeps the fudge from sticking together. When you're ready to enjoy a piece, just take it out and let it thaw at room temperature for a bit. Properly stored, the fudge can last in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Room Temperature Tips: If you prefer to keep your fudge at room temperature, make sure it’s in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. This will help it stay firm and prevent it from melting. In an airtight container, the fudge can last for several days at room temperature. However, if you notice any changes in texture or taste, it’s better to store it in the fridge.
Keeping It Fresh: Regardless of where you store it, always make sure the fudge is in an airtight container. This keeps it from drying out and maintains its creamy texture.
Savor the rich, strawberry sweetness in every bite of this simple 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge.
- 1 (16-Ounce Can) Strawberry Frosting
- 1 (12-Ounce Bag) Strawberry Flavored Pink Candy Melts
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Microwave candy melts until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Microwave frosting until melted, about 1 minute.
- Combine frosting and candy melts, stir until smooth.
- Spread in pan, tap out bubbles then chill for 4 hours. Cut and serve.
For an extra pop of strawberry flavor, consider adding a dash of strawberry extract to the frosting before combining it with the melted candy.
And there you have it - your very own batch of delightful 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge! This recipe is a testament to how simplicity can lead to some of the most delicious treats.