These quick and easy bisquick donuts are so yummy and easy to make! And since these are really donut holes rather than donuts, you can roll them in your favorite toppings. Then Voila, you'll have homemade donuts everyone will love.
I love this recipe as a quick and easy recipe that everyone loves!
These homemade doughnuts only require 2 ingredients, Bisquick and milk!
It makes it so easy to whip these puppies up. Then simply top them with your favorite doughnut toppings. Yumm!
How to Make Donuts with Bisquick
For these doughnuts, you'll need a good amount of oil to fry them in. Make sure the oil you choose is a high heat oil made for frying.
Low heat oils will just burn and leave a strange taste on your doughnuts.
- High heat oil
- doughnut toppings
Making the Doughnuts
To make these doughnuts, start by letting the oil heat in a large pot.
Take the bisquick and mix it into the milk until a dough starts to form.
Continue to knead in extra bisquick until the doughnut dough is no longer sticky.
It should have a similar texture as the dough in the photo below.
Once your oil is hot, grab small bite sized amounts of dough and drop carefully into the oil.
Cook the doughnuts for 2-3 minutes, until they are completely browned on the bottom.
Flip the doughnuts carefully and cook another 2-3 minutes until browned.
Remove the doughnuts from heat and allow to cool completely on a cooling rack. Place paper towels underneath to catch any oil drips.
Once the doughnuts are cooled, you can roll them in your favorite doughnut toppings.
These doughnuts are so easy to make, you may find yourself making them often like us!
Quick and Easy Doughnut Toppings
To top these doughnut you can simply roll them around in some powdered sugar.
You can also make a simple glaze recipe mixing powered sugar with a bit of milk or condensed milk.
For an easy chocolate flavored glaze you can add in some coco powder to the powdered sugar and milk glaze.
These quick and easy homemade doughnuts are made from only 2 ingredients! Bisquick and milk. Toss them in a bit of powdered sugar and you have yourself a fun and easy breakfast in no time!
- 3 cups oil to fry in
- 1 ½ cups Bisquick
- ½ cup milk
- Favorite doughnut toppings
- Heat high heat oil in a large pot
- Mix bisquick into the milk in a mixing bowl, until dough forms.
- Continuing to knead in extra bisquick until dough is no longer sticky
- Once oil is hot, grab bite sized amounts of dough and carefully drop into oil
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the doughnut is brown on the bottom, then flip
- Cook on other side for 2-3 minutes until completely brown
- Remove the doughnuts from the heat and place on a cooling rack with paper towels underneath
- Once all dough is used, add doughnut toppings
- Enjoy your homemade treat!
Leave a Reply